Monday, November 4, 2013

Craftsy

Craftsy is an online forum for taking different craft related classes.  They offer classes from cake decorating, to photography, to gourmet cooking and to of course, quilting!  I am honored and excited to be teaching on their website.  Remember when I said that I was super busy for the last couple of months?  Well, I was working with Craftsy!

I am teaching a workshop - A Mystery Quilt Along.  I will be showing you how to put a quilt together using Layer Cakes.  I used Hope Chest Prints from Laundry Basket fabric for Moda.  The class is offered along with a kit and my step by step instructions.  If you sign up now, you get 30% off!  If you do, please tell them that I sent you. 

30% Off Craftsy Mystery Quilt-Along for December with Moda
Craftsy has been a joy to work with.  The whole company is professional and the people are so nice.  I have been taking some classes and have learned a lot!  Hope you check them out.  Keep an eye out for other exciting things I'm doing with Craftsy!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is fantastic Monique! Congratulations. I love Craftsy too.

VickiT said...

OH how exciting. Congratulations Monique.

emcrorie said...

I'm taking it! I found your blog looking to see if there was a facebook group or message board for those taking it. Got my fabric today and wanted to share my excitement :)